If the case is filed, the nation will know who is the real Kalpreet: Shariful Raj

Some pictures and video clips of actresses Tanzin Tisha, Nazifa Tushi and Sunerah bint Kamal were leaked on actor Shariful Raj's Facebook.



 Some pictures and video clips of actresses Tanzin Tisha, Nazifa Tushi and Sunerah Binte Kamal were leaked on the Facebook of actor Shariful Raj last Monday night. After 18 minutes, those pictures and videos were removed from Raj's Facebook. But before that it spread in various Facebook groups. Those videos and pictures went viral.

The day after these pictures and videos were released without permission, the victim Sunerah bint Kamal responded by speaking to the media. Two days after the incident, Tanzin Tisha spoke about the issue on her own verified Facebook page, as she is based in the United States. However, another victim, Nazifa Tushi, has not yet received any statement.

Meanwhile, Sunerah and Tisha's response to the issue has come out saying that they are socially disrespected. Due to this both of them said to take legal action against Raj. Raj also welcomed the case against him. Soonerah said in Prothom Alo, 'Raj is my friend. Even though I don't want to file a case against him, my family wants to file a case. Because, in this incident, not only myself, the family is also a victim.

On the other hand, Tisha said, 'My honor has been damaged in this matter, my fans and viewers are also misunderstanding me. My family is also facing problems in many ways. So I will file a case on my return to the country.' Tisha further said in response, 'Raj said, his ID was hacked or someone else had access to the ID, that gang can do the work. But my question is, why is the Raj not taking legal action against it?'

As for the victims Sunerah and Tisha, if someone else has revealed this, then why is Raj not taking legal action against it? In this regard, I spoke to actor Shariful Raj over the phone on Friday. He said, "On the first day, I talked to the senior officials of the administration about this matter. They have said that they are working on the matter as per them. The truth is, I'm embarrassed about it myself. I want the truth to come out. If not, not only the victims, but the people of the country are also misunderstanding me.

But if the matter is not resolved fairly, the victims are talking about suing you. What do you say about this?' In response, Raj said, 'They are victims of bullying. Can sue. Apart from that, it would be better to file a case. Investigation will be done after the case. The investigation will reveal the real facts. The nation will know who the real Kalpreet is only if the case is filed.

This Dhallywood actor also said, "If I have to go to jail in this case, I will go." But I want to say, I have not done anything wrong. Since it is published from my ID, it is natural that the case will be filed in my name. Welcome to this case. Because, if there is a case, there will be an investigation. My phone will freeze. Who uploaded it, who was involved, from which location it was published, everything is possible to find out.

Raj thinks that he himself has been affected like Sunerah and Tishad in this whole incident. Raj said, 'I have my own family too. Because, my younger sister's marriage was in this month. Suddenly I became the talk of the town in this incident. Due to this, my sister's marriage has to be postponed. I am very tired, frustrated about this. I want to get out of here. I want to be with work, I want to talk about work.

But when Pariman's name comes up, Raj does not want to say anything about the whole matter. He said, 'She is my wife, the mother of my child. I will not make any bad comments about him.

Comments